Defining what is a project is a vital part of project management. In this course, each week you will be discussing a project of your choice. For this discussion, you will choose your project topic. Select your project topic with care since you will use this same project for each week going forward.
You want to select a project that interests you and is relatable to your future career. You want to choose a project that ideally would have a project manager, a project team, many project tasks to perform, and could be completed within 3-6 months. This way you have enough breadth to your project to be able to complete all the subsequent future discussions.
Before you can choose a project, we must first look at what is a project and how is it defined. Watch the video below before answering the questions in the discussion:
In your original post, answer the following:
- Identify and describe your project. Defend that it is a project based on the definition of a project.
- Why are you selecting this topic? Provide a few sentences introducing and providing the purpose of the project.
- How will you know if the project is successful?
- How will this project relate to your professional career path?
In your responses to your classmates, address the following:
- What tips might you give them about their project selection
Your project for this unit is to write personal narrative that is based on the many creative ideas found in using new media. Write multi-paragraph composition on one of the writing prompts
Answer & Explanation
Defining what is a project is a vital part of project management QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED BELOW Step-by-step explanation 1. I have decided to work on a project that involves... View This Answer