Adjustment Case Study
Go to NPR’s StoryCorps Website, located at http:Santrock_HumanAdjustment_Ch1-3.pdf //www.npr.org/series/4516989/storycorps. Read two (2) articles that were published within the last two (2) months that focus on individuals with major adjustment issues.
Next, use the textbook and/or other sources to research evidence-based strategies to help with the adjustment. Consider strategies that relate to stress and coping, gender, stages of life, cultural and social issues, and health.
Write a three to (4) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize the two (2) articles you selected from the NPR Website.
2. Describe the major adjustment issues discussed in each story.
3. Examine at least three (3) evidence-based strategies from the selected articles that could help the individuals enhance their adjustment skills.
4. Recommend the evidence-based strategy that is best suited for the people in the selected articles. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; Since the only resources you will be using for this assignment are the article and your textbook, you need not include a reference page. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Answer & Explanation
Consider strategies that relate to stress and coping, gender, stages of life, cultural and social issues, and health Gender Differences in Coping Women o Physiological changes fight or flight response... View This Answer